Die Natur ändert sich – Bienen und Vögel kommen bereits wieder!
Hier ein paar interessante Auszüge und Meinungen vom Dutchsinse-Kanal
- Get this….Honey bees and wasps in Southern Canada! No shit! I have perennials comming up in my front yard in January. Birds are back already…..Weird shit. 1980viracochas
- I seen a huge red wasp today in UK it was about 6 inch and sounded like a lawnmower blazin20aday
- bees, gnats, termites, and as of today i saw a dandelion seed drifting in the wind. we seem to be 3 months ahead. 18 yrs solid working outside. things are changing exponentially. buckle up. Harov2
- Here, too, in Northeastern, MA. Bizarre! I have seen honey bees on the warm days (45+) and our flowers are already blooming (crocuses) and started popping up in Jan. Doesn’t usually happen ‚til Mar. karmakah
- We have had trees budding, bees hovering, buttercups blooming, flowers popping up in Kentucky since mid January and grass has grown all winter instead of dying off. Never seen this in my 35 years. angrysoulz
Goldständer bittet um Mithilfe & Zusammenarbeit: Habt Ihr ähnliche Beobachtungen in der Natur gemacht? Dann hinterlasst hier bitte eine Nachricht.